- Government of the Northwest Territories (GNWT) - updated June 23, 2021
- Hay River Health and Social Services Authority (HRHSSA) - updated January 5, 2021
- City of Yellowknife - updated June 2, 2020
- Evergreen Forestry Ltd - updated June 2, 2020
- Inuvik Housing Authority - updated January 13, 2020
- AVENS - updated January 13, 2020
- Northwest Territories Power Corporation (NTPC) - updated January 9, 2020
- YWCA Sutherland House (Fort Smith)
- Check in with your Local and/or bargaining team members.
- Not sure what Local you belong to? Click HERE to find out.
What is Collective Bargaining?
- how the member input is gathered
- how decisions are made about bargaining proposals
- who does the bargaining
Union activity in the workplace: the real rules
UNW members have the right to promote and build our union in the workplace.
Members have the right to receive union information on the employer's premises during non-work time, before or after shifts and during paid or unpaid breaks and lunch periods. This is the law.
Click here for more information about your rights as a unionized employee