- City of Yellowknife - new info!
- Government of the Northwest Territories (GNWT) - new info!
- Northwest Territories Power Corporation (NTPC) - new info!
- Hay River Health and Social Services Authority (HRHSSA)
- YWCA Sutherland House (Fort Smith)
What is Collective Bargaining?
- how the member input is gathered
- how decisions are made about bargaining proposals
- who does the bargaining
Union activity in the workplace: the real rules
UNW members have the right to promote and build our union in the workplace.
Members have the right to receive union information on the employer's premises during non-work time, before or after shifts and during paid or unpaid breaks and lunch periods. This is the law.
Click here for more information about your rights as a unionized employee